03/02/2011

DANCING FANTASY - VOODOO JAMMIN'



DANCING FANTASY - VOODOO JAMMIN' (KINSKY LOVE THEME)


DANCING FANTASY - VOODOO JAMMIN' (KINSKY AMBIENT HOUSE MIX)


As well as looking unbelievably sexy, these dudes make sexy music to match, I've been trying to find out what this song is for a long time and all along all I needed was Shazam, probably the only time it has ever worked, or I could have probably just listened to any 'gettin' a sexy lady to bed' compilation.

FEEL THE POWER... DREAM THE FANTASY...

3 comments:

luke said...

shazam helped me one time find a vangelis track buried in a secretive mix, I was so happy! always worth a shot. Love these tracks.

sven said...

one of my favs off that pelican mix......... i was thinking this was John hardcastle in the 90s ....XP
thank you!

sven said...

edit...or was it off the future of dance mix? anywayz dope track. i checked out their later stuff purty scary.